Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ducky Jammies

OK, back to the birthday sewing! You may remember from many posts ago, when I bought this ducky fabric and Logan claimed it. Well, I liked Ginger's idea of making an apron (I only had 3/4 of a yard), but Mitch thought that was too girlie, so we compromised with PJs.And here they are! I used New Look 6641, which I really like. It is a great basic kids wardrobe pattern, which I have used for both day and night wear. The shape of the tee is a little girlie, but easy to straighten out the sides and make it androgynous.
I did change it up a little by adding a vent to the outer leg side seam. Next up, a matching tee, but first, I have the first meeting of my sewing group tonight and I am SOOO nervous!! Wish me luck! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments: