Friday, August 7, 2009

Ottobre 02/2005-23

I know it's been a slow sewing week for me, but I finally got something finished!! I put the finishing touches on these adorable pants yesterday.Here is the front. As you can see, there were a lot of finishing touches! I love it!!
I know I don't usually find the back of boys shorts to be picture worthy, but these are cute. Complete with back yoke, pocket flaps (with rivets!) and belt loops.
Here is the front detailing. As you can see, there are rivets at the stress points as well as placed decoratively around the knee patch. The fly front is faux.
And here is the back, up close and personal. I love the yoke. Such wonderful details in these pants!

They went together easily, of course. This is Ottobre, after all. Even with all of the detail work, they really weren't all that complex. I hope Logan likes them.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Katie--they are great! The details are excellent--you're very good.
Can't wait to see them on.

Grandma G said...

Those are sooooo CUTE!! Looks like they were fun to make, too.

Sarahbelle said...

The rivets totally makes these shorts!!!
I also love the yoke!
I'm going to have to look at that mag the next time we visit.
Good job, Mommy!

Sew Lind said...

Great shorts with gorgeous details!

Tamara said...

Very cute shorts!