September was a bit of a slow month for me, but I really made up for it in October!
1) Ottobre 03/2011-20 skirt for Myra
2) Vogue 1059 jeans for me
3) Colette Meringue skirt for me
4) Amy Butler Business Card Holder for me
5) McCalls 6035 blouse for me
6) "e" or "i" quilted ereader case which Myra appropriated
7) Sewaholic Renfrew top for me
8) DIY Bow Clutch for me
9) Ottobre 04/2011-18 costume pants for Logan and Myra
10) Ottobre 03/2011-21 costume shirt for Logan
11) "Self-Drafted" Donald Duck hat got Logan
12) Lily Bird Studio Summer Blouse for Girls for Myra
13) Ottobre 03/2011-5 shorts for Duncan
14) Ottobre 04/2010-7 shirt for Duncan
15) Crocheted Mickey Mouse hat for Duncan
16) Ottobre 03/2004-13 top for Myra
17) Ottobre 03/2011-20 skirt for Myra
18) Jalie 2792 leotard for Myra
19) Burdastyle 05/2011-142 pants for Logan
20) Sewaholic Renfrew tee for me
21) Ottobre 01/2010-22 tees for Logan and Myra
That is a total of 22 sewn items and one crocheted item. Woo hoo!! I sewed up 23 yards of fabric and only added 15 yards to the stash. It was an excellent month!
The most amazingly awesome part of the month was attending Sewing Summit, where a lot of this sewing was done. I learned a ton and made some fabulous new friends. It was an all around amazing time.
Mini Wardrobe plans, but with a few alterations.
Renfrew that I recently finished. I also decided that the vintage pattern I intended to use for the other blouse wasn't really the feel I was looking for. I decided to give this Ottobre blouse a try. I love the simple lines of it. It will be my first attempt at an Ottobre Woman pattern, so we'll see how I feel about their blouse draft. So far, it looks good, but we are still at the fitting stage.