Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank you!!

Today has already been so wonderful! I've been dreading this birthday for some reason, but so far it is shaping up to be great! I picked up yesterdays mail this morning, and look what was inside!!Aren't they the cutest!
They are my Pay it Forward gift from Sarah! While I do think they will make sweet chip clips, I also will use them to hang up new creations so that I can photograph them, so y'all will be seeing a lot of these! Thank you so much, Sarah!!
Would you like a free handmade goodie, too? Click the link and leave me a comment. I can still do three more!
And look! My Mother-In-Law brought me a giant bag full of cute fabric that has been hanging around (getting more vintage!) for years. I got it all washed and folded. Isn't it lovely!
Happy Birthday to me, and we haven't even had presents yet!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those clips are so cute and new fabric to play with is always fun!

Happy Birthday! It sounds like it's going to be a good one!

Crystal said...

Happy birthday! Looks like you already got some good stuff!