Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Anniversary Joy!

I have the most thoughtful hubby in the world. Yesterday was our 8th anniversary. He came home after working all night in the ICU with flowers and doughnuts for me. Then, while we were having dinner the REAL gift came. Weekend Sewing!! I stayed up reading it into the wee hours of the night, but that wasn't enough, so I threw aside the dress I'm working on and whipped up a pair of Huck Finn pants for Logan. They are so cute!!I can't wait to dig into this book some more! I already have some ideas cooking for the Go-Everywhere shirtdress and the Yard Sale Wrap skirt. And those guest room slippers... Too cute!! I think I can wait for my Ottobre with more grace now. I have Weekend Sewing to do!

2 comments:

Beth said...

congrats on your 8th anniversary! Did you know it was coming or was it a surprise? (Weekend sewing, not your anniversary)

KID, MD said...

A surprise! I had told him I wanted it, but I didn't think he was actually listening...