Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kitty Shorts

Logan has a deep and abiding love for all things kitty. So when I saw this Robert Kaufmann print in the remnant bin I couldn't pass it up! I don't know how I missed it on the bolt, as I'm always on the lookout for good boy fabrics! Anyway, it wasn't a big piece, but big enough for some cargo shorts! So, I hit up my go to boy pattern, Butterick 3475 and went to town. The pockets are a sturdy twill that I had in stash.
Aren't those crazy kitties cute? I love Posh Kitty!
Logan is at best a reluctant model, even with a pudding pop.
But Godiva seems to approve (or maybe she just wants some chocolate.).
So, I snuck a quick pic while he was licking banana bread batter.
Pardon the complete lack of matching. Logan picks out his own clothes... Anyway, they fit and he loves them! And so do I.

No comments: