Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Can't Wait!

I ordered an issue of Ottobre magazine a few nights ago. It is the Summer 2008, and I can't wait for it to come from Finland!!!While I (impatiently) wait for it to arrive, I've been enjoying looking at what some other talented sewists have made from this issue.
Here is a cute couple from Cristas on PR. I love the strawberries!!
I can't wait to see Myra crawling in these little ruffly butt shorts, also from Christas.
But I'm really excited about the boys stuff!! They have the cutest patterns for my boy-o. Really cute boy patterns are so tough to find.
Here are some cute shorts from heatherbelleday on Flickr.
This is from the 2/2003 issue, but it is so cute, I had to share. It was made by Astrid at Connecting the Dots. She makes such beautiful things!
Hurry and get here, Ottobre!!

No comments: