I completed:1) Sewing For Boys Two-Faced Pants for Duncan
2) Sewing For Boys Kickin' Back sweats x2 for Logan
3) Seams to Me Pincushion Caddy as my first Pay it Forward gift
4) Crochet flower hair clip for Myra
5) Crocheted headband for Myra
6) Ambitus neckwarmer for me
7) World War II mittens for Mitch
8) Princess washcloth for Myra
9) Vogue 8747 blouse for me
10) Simplicity 4378 scrub top and pants (x2 each) for Mitch
11) Vogue 8330 jeans for me
12) Simplicity 2149 jacket for me
13) Escargot cloche for me
14) My Image Winter 2010/11 M1003 cardigan for me
15) My first Socks!! I'll blog about them soon.
That adds up to 12 sewn items, 4 knitted items, and 2 crocheted items. Woo hoo! Not bad for a short month, and considering that the totals included a tailored blouse, jeans and a jacket, all of which are pretty time intensive. I am very pleased. I sewed up 22 yards of fabric, of which 12 3/4 came from the stash. I only added 3 yards of fabric to the stash, so I am ahead! For once.
Going forward, I plan to continue working on the Wardrobe Basics SAL.
Elizabeth pointed me in the direction of a great Vogue pattern that is very similar to the McQueen skirt I want to knock off, so that will be a good starting point. The LBD is still in the very early planning stages. I'm pretty sure I want it to be black. And a dress.
In the meantime, it is March, which means Easter is right around the corner! I generally like to make us some new duds for Easter. Logan recently got a new dress shirt, so he really just needs pants (but he REALLY needs pants!). Logan's first mommy made Easter outfit was a vest and pants, which won't fit Duncan for another year. But I love little baby vests, so I'll probably knock one out for the wee mannie.