I ended up making mine a little different though. The main thing is the short sleeve. Since we are in fact, slowly defrosting here in Utah, I decided she'd probably not be wearing her long sleeve dresses much longer, so short was the way to go. I just hemmed the sleeve, rather than banding it, since the length was dictated by how much fabric I had left.
Since I was doing a short sleeve, I had enough of the center panel fabric to do these sleeves to match it, rather than matching the sleeve to the side panel.
I used the side panel fabric for the neckband though. This Lillestof cotton-lycra jersey has such good recovery, it really is great for neckbands. I added a little bunny ribbon tag to the back neckline, to make dressing easier. I think the cheeky little bunny is Myra's favorite part.
I had just enough fabric left to make Myra a pair of undershorts for modesty purposes. The playground can be a treacherous place.
I love how nicely this pattern fits Myra, both front and back. And it's so cute!