Friday, December 18, 2009

Butterick 4222 again

Before I start actual sewing on my jeans, I promised Logan I would make him some pants with a piece of flannel that he picked out of the remnant bin at Walmart.  I love that my kids know that random pieces of fabric can become clothes if they ask Mommy.  Sweet!  Anyway, there was only 3/4 of a yard, but that just perfectly got me Logan's TNT PJ pant, Butterick 4222.

I have no idea anymore how many times I have made these pants.  They are so easy.  One pattern piece.
Logan was itching to wear them as I was sewing them.  Once they were done, on the boy they went, so I don't have a flat picture.  Still, they are perfect for dancing...

climbing...

and just hanging around.

That's my boy.  Now I have jeans to sew!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, I LOVE one pattern piece pants (for myself too)! I actually made the pattern for my son by morphing and Ottobre pattern. And I could have just bought this pattern....LOL!

gwensews said...

Pajama pants are definitely made for dancing! Logan is a cute kiddo in his.

Tawny said...

My Logan does the same thing! He demands pants or a shirt out of whatever he's into at the moment. The latest was dino jammies. It's an awesome feeling to be able to create clothes for your children though isn't it?

julia said...

Oh my gosh, he's adorable!!!