Monday, June 11, 2012

Sew Exciting Mail!

I have just been on vintage pattern Cloud Nine lately, and I am not coming down any time soon!! I mentioned recently, when I posted about Myra's pajamas, that I had ordered the next size in our favorite pattern from a new to me vintage pattern site. Well, the order came today, and I just have to tell you all how impressed I am!
These are the two patterns I ordered. They were both an excellent price, particularly for their condition. They arrived carefully packaged and so quickly! I really wasn't expecting them until next week, and here they are!
While I am beyond thrilled to have Myra's PJ pattern to use for a few more years, I am really excited about the other pattern I ordered, Simplicity 4333. It is in truly amazing condition for a pattern of its age, and it will be my first unprinted pattern! I can't wait to sew it up. Isn't it adorable?!
So, the next time you are in the market for a vintage pattern (or even a modern one - she has an amazing selection of both), be sure to stop by Sew Exciting Needleworks. I know you'll be glad you did! I'm not affiliated, but I am a very satisfied customer.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats on finding that pattern you love for Myra in a larger size. I know you both are very happy about that.

The Goose Mother said...

Hi Katie - Glad you are happy with your patterns and thank you for the positive report! This is quite an honor, especially when it comes from my favorite sewing blogger!! All best wishes for you and your family. The Goose Mother

Rebecca said...

Such fun patterns! I can't wait to see that vintage dress all sewn up. It's a very lovely pattern. :]