Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ottobre 01/2009-21 "Teku"

I really couldn't wait to try out one of my new Ottobres!!  This is a sort of mock-up for the pants I'm planning to make Logan for Valentine's Day.  I wasn't confident of his size, so I decided to make a basic pair in the size I think he needs (92) to try them out.  He also has been bugging me to make him some more fleece pants for naptime, so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone.
So, here are the fleece version of the "Teku" pant from the 01/2009 issue if Ottobre.  I didn't do any of the embellishment or pockets, so they were a crazy quick sew.  This is the basis for like four different pairs of pants, so Logan is about to seriously upgrade his wardrobe in the pants department!
The fit in the straight 92 is good, so we're going forward!  Logan really likes these.  (You'll find his dump truck shirt here.)  I already cut out the "real" pair from some red rayon/poly "Linen Look" fabric.
Perfect for naptime.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Awww! Such a sweet picture of your son sleeping.

amber said...

How cute is your son?!

Those pants look great!

gwensews said...

Oh, cute loungwear! There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping little one.

Joy said...

Very cute!

This is a great basic, isn't it? I've made the many-pocketed version and even used the pattern for girls' pants.

julia said...

Will you make me some? I want to curl up and go to sleep too!

Michelle said...

Those turned out great! So cute!