August was an odd month. I had spurts of motivation and then crashes of lost mojo. My sewing was pretty random. Between a bit of testing, Pattern Parcel sewing and some refashions it felt very unfocused. I did still manage to get some things done.
1) Simplicity 4702 skirt for Barbie
2) Cole's Creations Spirit Jacket for Myra
3) Simplicity 5861 pleated skirt for Skipper
4) Lovely Lolita Blythe dress for J-dolls
5) Simplicity 5861 knit pants x3 for Skipper and the J-dolls
6) Burda 08/2010-108 pants for me
7) Blank Slate Zippy Jacket for Logan
8) Ottobre 04/2013-12 tee for Myra
9) Simplicity 4702 tee for Barbie
10) Capital Chic Bellini for me
11) Dolly Bureau PJs (x4) for J-dolls
Quite a few of those haven't made it to the blog yet. Mostly the dolls clothes, as I'm sewing in themes and wardrobes, so I want to finish collections before I photograph them. It does add up to a total of 20 items, but only 7.25 yards. So much was kid clothes and doll clothes. They just don't use up the yardage. Still, I only bought 7.5 yards, so that's pretty neutral. My yearly totals are 116.75 yards sewn and 71.375 yards purchased.