October was a pretty productive month for me, although a lot of what I made was quick and easy. It still always feels good to have a nice busy sewing month.
1) Ottobre 04/2011-20 jeggings for Myra
2) Ottobre 04/2004-38 capris for Emma
3) Ananda pony pants for Myra
4) Bimaa sweater hoodie for Myra
5) Kitschy Coo Lady Skater dress for me
6) Ottobre 01/2010-22 tee for Emma
7) Ottobre 01/2010-19 jacket for Emma
8) Ottobre 01/2010-13 pants for Emma
9) Ottobre 06/2008-19 turtleneck for Emma
10) Ottobre 04/2006-19 wrap sweater for Emma
11) Kitschy Coo Panelled Pinafore for Emma
12) Kitschy Coo Panelled Pinafore for Myra
13) Ottobre 01/2010-22 tee for Duncan
14) Ananda Pants for Duncan
That's a total of 14 garments. A couple of those are yet to be blogged, as patterns are still not released. I'll tell you about them when I can. I've sewn up 23.5 yards this month (including muslins), and added 42 yards of fabric to the stash. There was a very generous fabric gift in there, but I've also been stress shopping. Gotta stop that. My total for the year is 317 yards in and 289 yards out.
November will have some more super secret sewing, so the blog may be a little quiet, but there will still be lots to talk about. Have you heard about this?
I've also got a blazer that is in the muslin stage and another big project that is still a secret. I'm pretty excited about both of those, too. So much to do, so little time...