We all got some serious sewing done at our last sewing group meeting. I finished up this peasant top for Myra.
Butterick 4910, which I also used to make her Renaissance dress. This time I made the top version without the ruffle. I left the sleeves long so that they would pouf nicely with the wrist gathering (done with elastic zigzagged on). The body length is oddly short as compared to the arm length. The bodice pattern pieces for the ruffled and unruffled version are the same, so I guess the ruffled version would probably be appropriately long. Next time I make it, I'll definitely lengthen the bodice. Otherwise I really like this pattern.. It's a nice basic.