Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MMM, Day 3

It was Monday, so I'm back to my usual "uniform" of jeans and knit top.
The top is BWOF 04-2009-112, which was in the first batch of Spring Top week picks!  How fun is that?  The jeans are Jalie 2908.  Since I have only made 3 pairs of jeans (and one is really more of a denim trouser), you'll probably be seeing these a couple of more times this month.  I'll be trying to branch out a bit and work in some of my less worn clothes, but it's Monday...  And I LOVE these jeans.

9 comments:

Beangirl said...

thos really are great dreams,.


????

Right. That is what you get when you try to write a comment with a very chatty little girl talking to you a mile a minute (that would be TLo, Motormouth.) What I meant to say was "Those really are great jeans, I would want to wear those every day too."

Cindy said...

congrats on having one of your tops make the cut!

Heather said...

I have the same uniform! Ha! You look cute as always. I forgot to tell you how pretty your dress was on Sun. (before it got puked on of course)!

Digs said...

Adorable top, love the way you turned the stripe at hem, sleeves, and neckline. Great job!

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

My Jalie jeans pattern is on the way - that outfit looks awesome!

Alisa said...

I really like this top. And the jeans too. Wow, I sure haven't tried anything that daring yet.

Pam said...

adorable top! I love the jeans/knit top combo....

Natalie said...

I voted for you! I love this top - with the stripes going horizontally and then vertically in places.

amber said...

Cute outfit!