Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cars!!

A good friend of mine, who also has a son Logan's age, is expecting their second child, another boy! Yay! I decided on a Disney Cars theme for the little guy, partly as an excuse to include something for his big brother. Kyle LOVES Cars, but then, what 3 year old boy doesn't?

Here is the entire ensemble. I know - that's a lot of Lightning McQueen there!

In parts - an appliqued onesie with pants,

The pant is Simplicity 3765 with the band added.

a bib,
The bib pattern is from Nested.
and blanket for the baby.
The blanket pattern comes from the baby blanket e-book at YCMT.
Myra really wanted this blanket!And a button down shirt for Kyle from my usual shirt pattern. I cut out a matching one for Logan, but haven't sewn it up yet. I'll get around to it...

1 comment:

koala brains said...

Where did you get the fabric? My daughter loves Lightning McQueen so it'd be fun to use it for a dress (how unexpected would that be BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog.