Monday, June 1, 2015

Me Made May 2015

I  mentioned at the beginning of May that I had decided to participate in Me Made May this year. Since wearing handmade clothing isn't much of a challenge for me, I decided to go a step further. I pledged to wear only me made clothing (other than bras) and to not repeat an outfit for the entire month. I am happy to say that I managed the feat with a few favorites to spare!
Me Made May video
I posted an outfit photo on Instagram every day (I'm sure my followers are tired of that!), and collected them all in this flipagram. If you'd rather not watch the video, I also made a collage.
My biggest reason for participating in Me Made May this year was in hopes of boosting my sadly flagging mojo, and I'm happy to say it worked! If you've been hanging around here much lately you've probably noticed that I have blogged more than twice as much this month as I have been doing all year. I've been really enjoying sewing new things and am feeling  much more inspired, so yay for Me Made May!!

3 comments:

prttynpnk said...

It was a pretty month!

Gillian said...

I'm glad you are feeling the urge to sew and blog! you were missed! :)

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad to see that MMM got you back in the game! I always love seeing what you're sewing. Sometimes taking a break is just what you need to recharge your brain.