Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am so overwhelmed with the response to my plea yesterday. I am always amazed at the closeness and support I find here in the sewing community and I really am so grateful for each and every one of you.


I was actually tearful yesterday, as I would check my email and every time, a new flood of messages from wonderful people who were willing to take the time to help my little guy. I'm actually tearing up a bit now as I write this. Truly, I have no words, but thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish I could bake you all cookies and give you each a hug.

Tomorrow - sewing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would also like to send one but cannot now see how to contact you.
Brenda in the Boro
www.cyclinginthesixthdecade.Wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear you got so many emails :) The online sewing community really is the best. Your little boy will have so many letters and cards, that little gingerbread boy will be a very busy traveller indeed ;)