It's funny, I got this BWOF issue for the boat neck top, but I haven't even traced it yet... I FINALLY finished the capris that have been on the machine for over a week. Things have been moving really slowly around here lately.
style 117 in this BWOF. They're far too long, (easy enough to fix!) but they had the close fitting shape I was after and I like the cool not-quite-welt pockets.
Rocky Mountain jeans. I guess I know what I'll be wearing to rodeo next year... Kidding actually, I'm pretty sure I will NEVER be tucking anything in to these. The fit also isn't great, but to be honest, I did absolutely nothing to make that happen, so fair enough. I did give myself a tiny bit of extra space on the side seams by sewing a 1/2 inch SA instead of the 5/8 I had marked.
I really enjoyed having two sewing machines for this project. I set up the Singer to do the construction (and she whizzed through the 10 layers of denim at the side seam like it was no big deal) and Janome did the topstitching. It was really nice not to have to change the thread every time I needed to topstitch!