Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sewing Along!

Look!  It came!!
My copy of Design-It-Yourself Clothes!!!  I've been itching to get it in my hot little hands so that I can get going for the sewalong over at Kitschy Coo.  You know you want to be part of that!  Angie has also been using this book to design her own pant draft, and she's making great progress!

This months issue of Threads arrived as well, so I have plenty of reading material for the weekend.  Doesn't the dress on the cover remind you of this work of art that Gail made for her daughter?

7 comments:

julia said...

You'll do great at this designing your own clothes thing that I've been seeing in other people's blogs! You are so creative!

Michelle said...

I MUST get that book, it looks fantastic!

gwensews said...

You and Angie are just tempting me to no end! I must visit an online bookseller immediately!

amber said...

Yet another book I want to add to my collection. :P

Sam Rose said...

I see your in progress changed. Did you finish your Easter dress? Good luck to you and all doing the sew along! Can't wait to see your creation.

Kathi said...

How fun - drafting your own patterns. You have given me something else to consider buying. I believe I need to just stop looking at blogs!!

Justine said...

I've just brought that book too, great offer on at www.bookdepository.co.uk/ only £7.99 (half price) and free worldwide p&p. I've read the book but that's as far as it's got so far.