Peachy and Kathryn nominated me for it. Thank you, both!!
In my acceptance speech, I am supposed to tell you 7 otherwise unknown facts about myself and nominate 7 bloggers for the award.
1. When I was in between college and medical school I worked as a "Bra Specialist" at Victoria's Secret.
2. I've never been to Disney Land or Disney World.
3. I don't have a favorite movie, TV show or book - mostly because I can't decide which one is my favorite.
4. Same for food - no favorite - too many to love!
5. When I was a kid, my brother and I would play together with his ThunderCats action figures and my Barbies.
6. I don't think I've ever gone more than a year without a cat in my life.
7. I've been suffering from some serious sewing ADD lately and can't seem to sew what I've planned.
For my seven bloggers, I'm going to try to spread the love a bit, so I'm not going to re-nominate those who I awarded the Honest Scrap to, or those who have already received this award. Here they are:
1. Jess from Rose of All Trades. Jess is an actual IRL friend who has returned to crafting after a hiatus of several years. She has a sweet boy who gets much of her sewing attention. She just started her blog, so pop over and welcome her to our community!
2. Karen from Sewing by the Seat of My Pants. She just made a seriously amazing costume out of some seriously yucky poly satin she was provided, but totally saved it and it ended up amazing.
3. Linda T from Seams Well. She sews; she knits, and she's a fellow Central Texan!
4. Lynn from Living La Vida Loca. An amazing seamstress who is also a doctor. You know I love that!!
OK, since I went over by three blogs on my last award, I'm stopping there.