Since I already had this top cut out I decided to go ahead and make it, since I still need a few things before I can start on my Myrtlewood dress. The pattern is available free from SewingPatterns.com. It is a Lekala pattern, which is a Russian company that offers patterns drafted to your measurements that you can then print out. There is an online version as well as CDs that you can purchase for your own computer. It is an interesting concept, and I wanted to try it out, so it was nice that it was free. This particular pattern is NOT custom sized. It comes as a S/M/L, but without any accompanying measurements, so you are on your own to figure out the size you need. I flat pattern measured, and discovered that the large had a 32 1/2 inch bust and a 31 inch waist. So, she's square?? And since when is 32 1/2 inches large?? Anyway, that is the size I started with. I added as much of an FBA as I could without distorting the lines of the pattern. I rotated my dart into the cowl neckline and then just went for it.
I may not be completely unbiased about this, though. This thing has been painful from the beginning. The pattern isn't drafted well. I'm not sure if there are seam allowances. The sleeves had too much ease - in a knit top for heaven's sake! I'm not even going to go into the total lack of information in the instructions. Poorly translated and sparse at best. Confusing and contradictory at worst.
I think that I will put it aside for a bit, and come back to it later. Then maybe I'll be ready to deal with the fact that I think it is too short and will need a band at the hem to lengthen it.