Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Twirler

I'm working on a jacket for Logan, but I need a separating zip, and since notions are half off on Wednesday, I'm waiting. In the mean time, I got this adorable fall fabric when the Harvest Designer Prints were 60% off. It was asking to become a skirt.
So, I granted it's wish.
Great for dancing!!
Myra likes the striped waistband. Or she just likes to show off her cute belly.

Hmm, the only problem with this skirt is that she doesn't have a single top that goes with it. Back to the sewing machine!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Too cute, she looks like she is really enjoying it!

Beth said...

I checked out the ad, and you were right! 50% off notions, in BIG writing. Glad you spotted it for me.
Thanks.

gwensews said...

Every girl, regardless of her age, needs a twirly skirt. YOur little one is darling in hers.

Lina said...

So cute!Beautiful skirt for adorable dancer.:)