Monday, July 27, 2009

100!!

Happy 100th post! I can't believe we are already here. For my 100th post, I thought I'd share something old...I had a hard time choosing my favorite project that I've done for myself, but I think this is it. This dress is Vogue 8379. I made it for Easter. I love it because it is such a breeze to wear. It always looks fabulous and put together. It is jersey, so it is comfortable and never wrinkles. It is Vogue, so the fit is great and all of the little things that make a thing great were attended to.

And for something new - I learned to make boutique-style hair bows! How cute are they?
My friend Elisabeth let me come over and crash at her house all Friday morning to teach me. Now for Myra to grow just a bit more hair...

Another cool something new is that my mother, who taught me to sew, has just debuted her own sewing blog!! There isn't much to see there yet, but I'm confident that she will amaze us. Check her out at SarahbelleSews!

No comments: