Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Cole's Creations Neverland Shirt

I was so excited to be able to test this adorable shirt! It came at the perfect time too; just as I was contemplating Myra's fall wardrobe.
The pattern is the newly released Neverland Shirt from Cole's Corner. It is a cute little long sleeve tee with cuffs and an adorable peter pan collar.
The neckline is finished with a binding which captures the collar and finishes it cleanly. The pattern offers two methods for attaching the binding, but for this version (which is my second and made from the final version of the pattern) I used my coverstitch binder.
The fit of the top is sleek, but not too snug. Myra and I both love the fit. It goes well with both slim pants as well as full skirts, so it's a very versatile top.
The main fabric is from Kitschy Coo. It is made by Znok and it is so super soft! Kitschy Coo still has some of the pink, as well as two other colorways. The pink polka dot was hanging out in my stash. I was thrilled to find such a good color match!
The cutest detail of this top though, is those notched cuffs. They're adorable and so easy to attach! You won't believe it. They are stitched into the sleeve seam, so they stay folded up when the kiddo plays.
This is a completely cute, but surprisingly easy to sew pattern, and the best part is that it comes in a crazy huge size range. from size 1/2 (6 month) all the way up to 16 years!! Head over to the Craftsy shop and get yours!

No comments: