Monday, May 30, 2011

Blog buddies are the bestest!

You guys are awesome!! I've been out of town this weekend (I wrote the bellbottoms post before I left and set it to post later.), and it was so fun to get home to all of your comments and emails about binding and coverstitching and bell bottoms and fun sewing things in general. Since I didn't get to sew this weekend, it was so great to still feel connected.
want the card? - click here
I got a ton of comments and emails with questions about the coverstitch binder. I wanted those who have emailed me to know that I will email you back personally very soon, but I only really checked in on my iPhone all weekend and it is a PITA to type out an email on that wee little keyboard. Now that I'm home and in front of a real computer, I will get back to you.
But right now, I'm off to catch up on my blog reading! What fun things have y'all been up to this weekend?

2 comments:

Mary Nanna said...

I totally love your bell bottoms and you are rocking the look with that super cute Burda tee.

(I tried to load this comment earlier but my computer has a lot of problems logging into your site - do you use high resolution pictures? For some reason it takes several minutes for me to download a single post...)

Pam said...

Thanks for the tip with the "Lose It." I downloaded it to my iphone; but have yet to "use it." :)