Thanks to Angie, for passing on this fun Meme, originated by Kristine (AKA Beangirl)
The recipients of this award are asked to answer the following questions, link to whoever awarded them and then pass it on to five, no six people (who they think will actually be willing to answer these totally intrusive and possibly inappropriate questions). Feel free to snag the badge too!
The questions & my answers:
1) What size shoe do you wear? If you wear a size 8*, can I borrow your shoes?
* replace this with your shoe size!
2) 30's or 60's?
Can I answer both? Wishy-washy, I know. Stronger 60s leanings, maybe.
3) Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have?
Haven't we all...
4) Have you ever been poisoned? Was it by the girlfriend of the person you kissed?? That is awesomely "Knot's Landing".
That could be a fun story! Alas, no.
5) Who's on your "Celebrity Free Pass" list (top 5)?
While I must disclaim that I don't watch TV and most of the movies I watch are animated, so my selection is severely limited and probably out of date.
1. Colin Firth - the ONLY Mr. Darcy.
2. Orlando Bloom
3. Matthew McConaughay (I always have to Google how to spell that.)
4. Christian Bale
5. Johnny Depp
And the lucky six nominees for my IAAT award are...
1) Mary Nanna from Make It Smirk
2) Pammie from Pammie and the Ps
3) Louiz from Random acts of Yarn
4) Kristine from Just Keep Sewing
5) Mary from Mary is Sew Fast
6) Cindy from Siestas and Sewing