I know I'm supposed to be Easter sewing, and I have started, but my PJs were in such a sad state that I took a quick break to sew up a new set.
New Look 6816, which is a pattern I've used many times. I used a very light single jersey from FFC. The pants are Butterick 5330, which isn't a PJ pattern. I wanted a slightly slimmer leg, and PJ pants are always too voluminous. The fabric for the pants is a rib knit that I think also came from FFC.
I didn't want to spend a whole lot of time on these, but I still wanted them to be nice. I constructed both pieces on the serger.
All told, it took about 20 minutes to cut these out, then just under an hour to sew up. So, I don't feel to guilty about setting aside the Easter gear. I have gotten started!