June was a fun month. SwimAlong went well and I did some fun sewing. I got another year more experienced too, so that was good.
1) Kitschy Coo Skater Dress Peplum top for me
2) Kitschy Coo Skater Dress for me
3) Ottobre 03/2013-10 shorts for Logan
4) Ottobre 03/2011-30 swimsuit for Myra
5) Anne Adams 4799 dress for me
6) Closet Case Files Bombshell swimsuit for me
7) Sewing Cake Hummingbird Top (x2) and skirt for me
8) Ottobre "Funky Stripes" shorts for Myra
9) Ottobre 03/2013-10 board shorts for Logan
10) Ottobre 03/2006-10 board shorts for Duncan
That's a total of 12 garments, which is average-ish for me. I'm pleased that I got swimwear sewn for myself and all my kids. I sewed a total of 15.75 yards, but managed to acquire 37 yards. Whew! 20 yards positive is a lot!! So far for the year, I've sewn 121.25 yards and brought in 140.5, which pretty much tells me I was doing fine up until this month. D'oh! Sounds like a fabric fast is in order. As for patterns, I did sew a vintage pattern this month, so yay for that! I also sewed up almost all indie patterns for myself and all Ottobre for the kids. No Big 4 patterns, which is pretty unusual for me.
SwimAlong! I had an absolute blast working and playing with Leila this last couple of months. I also learned a lot, sewed a bunch of swimwear and met a ton of awesome sewcialists who also participated. If you haven't checked out the linky party (or if you haven't linked up your swimsuit!) head on over there. The linky party will stay open all summer, so if you are still working on your suit, no worries. Come on over and link when you're ready.