Y'all. How is it June already??? This month has flown by. It was a good, productive month, despite the impending move.
1) Ottobre 03/2009-23 shorts for Logan
2) Simplicity 4702 tops x2 and jeans x3 for various Barbies
3) Simplicity 4719 top for Barbie
4) Simplicity 5785 blouse for Barbie
5) Simplicity 3678 dress for me
6) Burdastyle Liz blouse for me
7) Sewaholic Gabriola skirt for me
8) Advance 9938 dress for Midge
10 & 11) TBA!
12) April Rhodes Staple Dress for me
That's a total of 18 items, which is pretty good. I sewed up 15.25 yards, which puts me at a total of 89 yards sewn this year. I made it through the month without and fabric purchases! Yay! That is two months in a row, and only one month to go before we move. Then I'll have a new sewing room to stock!
June will be ... interesting to say the least. We're moving to Tennessee at the end of the month, so on the 23rd all of my patterns, fabric and machines will be packed up and loaded on a big 'ole truck, not to be seen again for a couple of weeks. Our moving company has a firm delivery policy that includes late fees for them if they don't arrive within 10 days of loading up, so I won't be waiting a month this time. Still, it will probably be several weeks before I can sew again, and it'll likely be quiet around here. I'll keep you posted though, as things unfold, and I'll definitely give you a virtual tour of the new sewing room!