March was an interesting month. My sewing mojo totally tanked early in the month, and I spent a lot of time fighting a pant muslin. So, I really felt like I wasn't very productive, but the numbers tell a different story...
1) New Look 6000 dress for me
2) Kitschy Coo Skater Dress mermaid costume for Myra
3) Butterick 4910 nightgown for Myra
4) Ottobre 03/2004-20 pants for Logan
5) Jalie 2908 jeans for me
6) Ottobre 03/2007-20 pants for Logan
7) Sewaholic Renfrew v-neck tee for me
8) Ottobre 02/2007-1 tank for me
9) Burda 7248 skirt for me
10) Burda magazine 04/2009-112 top for me (now blogged)
11) Ottobre 03/2004-20 pants for Logan
I sewed 11 items (and 2 muslins) with a total yardage of 27 yards! Yay! 5 of the projects used stash fabrics and I used a Burda magazine pattern and Ottobre Woman, so I'm pleased there. My goal for fabric purchases from last month was 12 yards, and I added 28 yards to the stash. Oops. I think April needs to be a total fabric fast, just to get back on track. I can do this.
Lady Katza is hosting on her blog. If you don't follow her (well, you should!!), then you should head over there now and check out all the other fun things she's been sharing about fiber and fabric, as it related to challis, rayon in particular.
Also in April, we'll be getting ready behind the scenes for a super-fun swimwear sewalong. I'm teaming up with Leila of Three Dresses Project and we have some amazing things planned for you, so stay tuned!!