1) Crocheted Mary Jane slippers x2 for me and Myra
2) Burda 9648 dress for Myra
3) Tanit-Isis 50s shrug for me
4) Crocheted Infinity scarf x4 as teacher gifts and for my mother
5) Cake Patterns Tiramisu dress for me
6) Burda 9648 costume for Myra
7) Sewaholic Renfrew top for me
8) Crochet Infinity Scarf for mom
9) Crochet Mary Janes for Myra and her stuffed dragon
10) Shieldmaiden Cowl for me (it still needs buttons and blocking)
11) Crochet Snowflake Earrings as a Christmas gift
Most of my crafting this month was in the car, hence all the needlework. Still, I sewed 6 items, knit 1 and crocheted 10. Crochet is fast. I sewed up only 11 yards of fabric. Despite that, I got some pretty awesome projects done and I think all of them are going to get much use.
For the month of January, I am really excited to be participating in Jungle January over at Pretty Grievances.
I'm planning several things in my head, to include some mother-daughter jungle matching, so stay tuned for the fun. I also have some utilitarian sewing that needs to happen, like kid PJs and dress pants for the boys. Some of that I probably won't blog. How many pair of PJs do you really want to hear about anyway? So, if blogging is spotty don't worry, I'm still sewing!