Tuesday, August 30, 2011

PR featured!

Hey, did you know that Pattern Review publishes an e-newsletter that comes out monthly? It is called Tracings and if you are a PR member (even a free member) you can subscribe to it! Just go to your account at PR and edit your profile. Check "yes" to the Newsletter and there you are. So, it generally is full of sewing tips, as well as news about new pattern releases and sales. This month the featured pattern was Vogue 1250, and guess who's maxi version was showcased?
How fun is that?? The links in the picture don't work, but here they are if you are interested.

Have you heard about 


At 40 reviews and counting, it's a contender for 
   

kidmd turned it into a maxi dress.  Read her review. 

If you aren't a PR member, the links may not all work for you, but signing up is easy, free and spamless. PR is an amazing resource, so if you sew, you'll get a lot out of membership.

And hey, did you see Carolyn's 1250 maxi? Awesome!! Erin has made 2! Here and here. LOVE that paisley version.

8 comments:

Sandi said...

Very cool!

Pam said...

Congratulations!! You deserve it - the dress is wonderful! Really adorable!

I have the pattern you are inspiring me to serge it up!

Andrea said...

Nifty! :D

auntninn said...

Go you! Super cute dress, too.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Congrats - you're a star (again)! I don't know why I didn't get my newsletter...gotta go check on that. (My verification word was "ovestion." Sounds like a traffic jam in the Fallopian tubes...)

The Slapdash Sewist said...

Congratulations on being featured! It is a fantastic dress.

Witch Hazel said...

I loved your maxi dress, and it certainly deserved to be the featured dress for this pattern! I'd seen this pattern made a lot recently on PR, and I liked both your versions a great deal, but I'm very fond of maxi-dresses. I do get the newsletter already, so congrats!!

MushyWear said...

Hey that is pretty neat! Way to go!