Saturday, May 15, 2010

MMM, Day 14

Thanks so much to everyone who has weighed in on my car dilemma so far.  You've all given us some great things to consider, many of which we hadn't even thought about yet, so a huge Thank you!! If you haven't shared your opinion, please pop over here and do.  Mitch and I really appreciate all the help.
Today I am wearing McCall's 5522 with the ubiquitous Jalie jeans.  I typically wear these 2-3 times a week, so the fact that you've only seen them three times this month (so far) should attest to the fact that I am attempting to incorporate some other things into what I actually wear.  You can tell by the worn spot on the knee that I wear these all the time.  Time to sew up another pair...

5 comments:

Stacy said...

This top really looks amazing. I just read your explanation of how you cut the smaller size but used a bigger cup size, and a light bulb came on over my head! That is a great idea that might help me with my narrow back and shoulder issues. Thanks for posting it!

Joy said...

The worn spot is a good sign. I take it as a compliment that my kids' mom-made clothes look trashed (: Worn out is better than grown out of.

Kitschy Coo said...

Both top and jeans are super flattering, you look great!

Mary Nanna said...

I'm so glad those jeans worked for you - this outfit really shows off your gorgeous figure.

amber said...

That is really awesome that you've found a jeans pattern that is a perfect fit for you. You should definitely whip up another pair or two. :)