Thursday, May 13, 2010

MMM, Day 12

Today was a seriously lazy day.  The kids haven't been sleeping, and the exhaustion is finally starting to get to me, so I needed something easy and comfy to wear today.  I've already worn both pieces, just not together.  The top is burda style 02/2010-122 and the pant is my version of Butterick 3460.  I made A LOT of alterations to get these pants to look like they do, but if you are looking for something similar, Simplicity 2414 view B has all of the elements that I added.  Too bad this wasn't published when I made these pants!!

2 comments:

Cennetta said...

Great lounge outfit. I could really use a lazy day. It's when raining in Chicago for the past three days.

amber said...

Hope the kiddos feel better soon and that you all are able to get some sleep. :(